If you plan on decorating your cookies 1 day after you receive your kit, please follow these instructions for storing your perishable items. This will ensure your cookies and frosting are FRESH!
- Remove all wrapped cookies from the box, and keeping them in their wrapper, place in an airtight container. Place container in your freezer. Cookies can be stored in your freezer up to 6 weeks.
- Remove your 3 covered containers of buttercream frosting from the box, and place in your refrigerator. Frosting will be fresh in your refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
- When ready to frost your cookies, remove your frozen cookies, and your refrigerated buttercream frosting from the freezer and refrigerator and set out at room temperature for at least 3 hours. This will help the frosting to be soft enough for use.
- All other items in your box should be kept wrapped, including tips and sprinkles.
Before you begin decorating:
- The couplers and tips need to be washed in warm soapy water, rinsed thoroughly, and dried.
- Frosting should be at room temperature.